A Torturous Ordeal

I was assigned to this particular task - which was not that difficult or complicated at all, but it required me to do the liaising with all the parties involved- which were by the way internal parties only. However, I don’t know why, out of quite a number of people that I had to deal with, these 2 particular people would always get into my nerves. REALLY! They would make a fuss of everything and their complaints would vary-from our instructions being too general then it was too detail (pelik, kan?). And they were not only complaining but criticizing as well!

I understand their circumstances and all, even the others had voiced out their concern too regarding this matter- but I really couldn’t stand the way these particular people conveyed the message, which was VERY irritating! Dari nak tolong, langsung tak jadi….!!

Having to communicate with them every day (sometimes it up to a few times a day) was a very torturous ordeal. This task really drained out my energy - tolerance level jangan cakap lah.. Every time I heard them bla..bla..bla.. I would mentally imagining myself saying this to them “Fine!! You can do what you want, but for the record I’d done my part! HAHAHAHA!!”

Comments