Here's to you...

Today is a birthday of a good friend of mine. This person has such a strong and pure personality that makes you either like him or loathe him. As in my case, I fall on the former category.

He will always be himself no matter what and that makes him so indispensable especially amongst friends. H
is presence is felt; and his absence is definitely missed.

So for his birthday, I pray that he will have enough of everything in this world. Nobody really needs more that what’s enough..

Here is an excerpt from “I Wish You Enough” by Bob Perks specially dedicated to him…

“ I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.

I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.

I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.

I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.

I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.

I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.

I wish you enough"

Happy 29th Birthday!!!!

Comments

adzsha said…
aku tau nie birthday sapa....
Nadym said…
Sapa lagi kan..our beloved Chip ler..
adzsha said…
ex-chip la..kan kita dah gulingkan dia..hehehe
rawsktar said…
sedapla poem tuh..bagi aku full boleh?