I'll Wait for Your Call...

Tension betul dengan sikap manusia yang kurang consideration nih.. Semuanya nak cepat without considering that I don’t serve him/her solely. Hey wait! When I came to think about it, actually I’m answerable to my immediate boss only (who is very considerate by the way). No to them, yang entah siapa-siapa entah nie (and mostly inconsiderate!).

These people, when they need some input, data what-so-ever, all they need to do is to pick up the phone and ask to get this and that from me (sometimes they don’t even know what they want - for God’s sake, please do a little bit of research or ask around!). And they will never fail to end the conversation with “Saya nak ni cepat/segera ye!” Yeah, like I don’t have anything else to do, just wait by the phone to get orders from them!!

I don’t think that this urge to get the info oh-so-badly just come out like that. Kalau sekali dua minta urgent sangat-sangat ok juga, but if it happens everytime, I started to think that this person either has very bad organizational skill or just take me for granted - “It’s okay if I asked for this and that at the eleventh hour, she can always get/give me the input on time!”

This is definitely not karma – as I rarely did this to others. Even if I so-urgently need the info, instead of just asking for it, I would also assist them in getting the info- be it sama-sama membongkar fail, search dalam PC, refer sana sini etc. So why can’t other people have a little bit consideration at all?

Things are getting worst during this ‘season’. As if there is a deadly plague what-so-ever, suddenly people would frantically looking for info/input regarding the organization that I'm working with. Sebelum ‘musim’ nie most of them couldn’t be bother about our business, even if they have to. So why now? But it’s okay, yours truly will wait by the phone to assist you in getting what ever information that you need even if it’s beyond my scope of work, even if you call me late at night, early in the morning, on the weekend, while I’m on leave or even worse MC, I’ll wait for you call no matter what………hampeh!!

Comments

rawsktar said…
err, aku slalu jugak menekan pegawai2 kerajaan di JPS apabila meminta data. Hahahhaahahahah.