Blessing in Disguise

I had been in a very terrible state of mind (body and soul too, perhaps?) for the past few weeks – I’d been very temperamental, and when I didn’t mumble under my breath you’d found me bending the ears of those around me- groaning and moaning about what else – work related stuff.

I guess everybody has something to say about their work. Overwork, not enough work (nak complain juga ke?), problems with bosses, colleagues, clients, problems getting to work (traffic jam, inefficient public transportations service), problems getting off from work (traffic jams-again!) and the list will go down until the very tiny-miny issues.

But believe it or not, there are people out there whose their ultimate work problem is in finding what is the problem with their work. Dear readers, please don’t try to figure out what that means, otherwise you’d be caught with confusion just like me (and the rest of the gang)! But in short it means - these people don't have any serious problem at all with their work, but they insist in finding if there's any little flaws in the work tu. (Is this helping or tambah mengarut dan mengelirukan? Hehehe!)

This thing happened just now. It was a rather supernatural-total confusion state-funny event that has helped me/us to loosen up a bit. It happened at and during the most unexpected time and place. But I rather not share the details with you guys in here, but if you have a really good persuasion skill, I might be slipping the story via other forms of communications!! Hehehe! But I know this might be of interest of my dear friend, Raject.

Anyway, what has happened has helped me to realize that I should be looking at things in a broader perspective, so I might not get tensed up so easily. I guess sometimes we human, can be easily upset by things that actually doesn't really matters to us pun. And there is people in this world who will always be tak puas hati dengan kita, even if kita tak kacau hidup dia langsung! More over,things that got me so stress out itu, actually not directly related to my work pun, not contributing to my work performance pun, so why should I bother with those people, kan? Ops!! Kan dah slip sikit..hehehe!

Comments

~Je~ said…
Should I leave a message this time? Better not... hehehehe...
(but i did it... heheheh)
adzsha said…
Aku pun nak tau jgk la..
Naper kalo meeting sure abis lambat giler? hehehe..I'm purposely creating an issue here..

Btw, aku lunch kat souk masa kononnya nk tgg ko then terjumpa nadila plak..hehe..so takde la rugi pun..
Nadym said…
Je & Lin, nanti aku story kat korang..hehehe sharing is caring. Sorry bebanyak Lin psl lunch date tue, that day by 11.30 tgk dah mcm xde apa2 lagi, tup-tup terbersemangat lak depa, meleret until 2. Pastu blk office, smbg meeting yang aku citer tue ler..
adzsha said…
takpe takpe..next time k..

take care..
rawsktar said…
yea btol..orang ni macam2 perangai..tak suka tgk org hidup senang.hehe.nway, apa2 yg terjadik musti ada hikmah. kalo ada org yg dengki khianat kat kite, nnt kena la balik org tuh. tunggu je balasan.heheh.