I used to be..but I'm not anymore

I borrowed this entry's title from one of Judy Blume's book "Here's to You, Rachel". I read the book when I was in secondary school, after all this years, I wonder how I can still remember this one line from the book.
Yeah, our minds are great. Sometimes I even think it is capable to out-done us. Just like today..of all the things, what came into my mind today was something that had happened exactly two years ago. And as I'm writing this entry, it is actually almost at the exact time...
I used to be optimistic, but I'm not anymore after 29 May 2006.
Yes, I’ve moved on, I’ve met new people, slowly but surely I've been coping quite well with life after that. But now it seems that there's a little box deep inside my mind that still been keeping this.. I just don't really realize that it is still there after all this time. Perhaps this is because there was something that I meant to say that time, but I didn't..if only I could pour my heart out that time, perhaps I'll much better now..but life goes on, no matter what you did or you didn't.
In your life, you meet people. Some you never think about again. Some, you wonder what happened to them. There are some that you wonder if they ever think about you. And then there are some you wish you never had to think about again, but you do”

Yes I still do...

Comments

adzsha said…
i like this entry and have read it so many times..i have a lot to say but i dont where/how to start..

"how do i begin by Andy Williams"

How do i begin
To tell the story of how great a love can be
The sweet love story that is older than the sea
The simple truth about the love she brings to me
Where do I start