A Little Something to Share...

Shouldn’t we be happy upon hearing friends getting hitch, getting babies, got promoted, or anything great for that matter? However, I’ve learned (the hard way) that a good news for you doesn’t mean that it is something good for other people to hear as well. So starting from now, I resolved to continue celebrating other people good news, but I’ll be mindful to share mine with others. However, I trust myself to share this little thing that I recently got with you guys here.. =)

BTW, I've uploaded some of other photos at my Fotopages.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations! BTW, am still waiting for the ciku story part II :)
Nadym said…
Thank you!! I will continue the story..saje je gambar2 tu jadi iklan.. =)
adzsha said…
wah posing mantap babe..

APC eh? congrats..u really deserved it..
adzsha said…
aper2 pun, gaya kena maintain ok..ok aper baju..mana ada over..
~Je~ said…
Tahniah...
Sesungguhnya Kerajaan Malaysia berbangga mempunyai pekerja seperti ko...
(aku suka la berita cani...hehehe)
Nadym said…
Dayah, Lin, Raject: Thank you!!Lin msa kat tailor, ada 2-3 org tanya tu baju kahwin ke..tu yg aku rsa cam over tue..hehehe!
Anonymous said…
nadeem,

felicitacion!

syed haidzir
Nadym said…
Hi Syed! Thanks! I have to look up in the dictionary to get the definition of that word =)