Menjaga Hati

This is my much ‘tenang’ version (which is today): I just love this song: not so much because of the lyrics but the title really suit today’s entry. It’s no secret that I’m hopeless in the communication department. I found it’s hard to say what’s inside my head and heart when it comes to personal matters -those things besides work. If it is professional, I don’t have any problem at all. So most of the time, perhaps all the time, I’ll just keep quiet whenever I was hurt by others words, action etc. Call me weak, low self esteem what-ever, but I would try really hard to avoid any kind of conflict. Perhaps I was too afraid to think of what the consequences would be if I just speak out. Perhaps I am more into making assumptions..

This is my actual-real time version (yesterday): When will I ever learn that what I think or feel is not IMPORTANT. Perhaps when I finally came to this realization, I would be able to protect my feeling from being crushed up what so ever. I have been in this situation over and over and it’s not anyone’s fault- I’m the one to blame because my failure to guard my feelings. So, I have to MENJAGA HATI- my own to that is.

Comments

~Je~ said…
When you feel brave enuf to face the consequence of you uttered words...the time will come...believe me... cuma sbb ko budak sopan, jadi aku tak pasti sgt la...
adzsha said…
in any event or at all events, you must always menjaga ur own hati first..no matter how much in love you are with someone, please have some space in your heart for yourself..
~Je~ said…
aku setuju apa yg lin cakap... dulu2 aku jenis yg jaga hati org juga...sekarang2 (dah lama jugala sekarang2 tu sebenarnya) aku jaga hati aku sendiri dulu... kita kena sayang diri kita dulu sebelum kita sayang orang lain...tak guna suffer sbb org lain, sbb belum tentu org lain sudi suffer utk kita...lainlah kalau org tu parents, siblings, anaks...pendapat aku je la...
Nadym said…
Raject: I really hope that I can express my feelings better rather than telan je kata2 atau perbuatan yg menyakitkan hati tu, but so far still no avail.

Lin: Thanks 4 d v.good advice. Space for myself tu ada, but it comes with a space yg menyimpan rsa kecik ati sbb x berdaya nak lwn balik org yg kecikkan hati aku tu..