Trick to Save Money


I came across an article on the Internet yesterday about this trick to save money - by just collecting (and not spending of course!) all the $5 bills that we get. The good news is that this method has been proven to be a success – it is reported that a woman that practices this has managed to accumulate $12,000 within 3 years! Well, perhaps it’s not so much of money (for some people that is, but not for me!) but it’s better than nothing at all, right?

When I came to think about it, RM5 or any smaller notes for that matter is not so much of value especially, nOWadays. And sometimes too much of the small notes is quite a nuisance to the wallet-that been overstuffed with lots of other things than money-credit card, loyalty card, membership card and what not! What’s more is that most people usually don’t think much of spending the small notes. I would easily spend a few ringgits on sweets, chocolates and all those sweet-sugary things that only manage to make my wallet lighter, but definitely put my waistline on danger!

So since I really need to struggle put aside a few RMs for rainy days, perhaps I need to adopt this trick . Who knows right, this might work for me and I don’t mind being a few thousands richer!!

Comments

13may said…
Salam,
Dari dari blog sapa ntah...blog Je kot..

btw, menarik la entri nih...

nak buat la camtu...

tima kasih lagi sekali yea :)
13may said…
*Opss! typo plak...

actually nak taip datang dari blog sapa ntah tadi...hehhe hehhe

camna bleh taip dari dari plak :D
Nadym said…
Hai! Tengkiu..tengkiu =)