10 Things I To Do When I'm Under Stress

----------Update 13 October 2008----------
Still tensed..in addition to the readily available stress, I got A call on Sunday (we are on call, 24-7 mind you!) and even though what happened was merely a case of miscommunication, it was enough to make me unable to sleep that night. To make things worse, the 'situation' continued this morning. It was brought up by a different person. It was not entirely my fault, but still I feel the burden of guilt. To think about it, who am I to tanggung semua tu?
As that person that I had hurt on Friday tu, still haven't got the answer whether my apology is accepted or not. Dah tanya dah, but no answer. One more thing that made me feel guilty..
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Baru separuh hari at work, but I’m already feeling stress out / overwhelm / whatever you call it.

I’m soo down and tensed that I have reached a point where I can’t do anything at all despite the fact that I got piles of work on my desk.

Here are 10 things that I usually do to make myself feel better whenever I stress out. Let's see whether it can help me to feel better right now.

1 – Blog about it
I will always feel better when I put my feelings on paper - to write it out. But today, it fails me. Right now I'm really pushing myself to finish even one simple sentence.

2 – Have a good laugh with a friend
I can only think of one person at the office that I can share a good laugh with. But I guess I’ve hurt that person. I don’t know why I reacted that way and I know that I’m not supposed to do that. I’m really sorry.

3 – Go out from the office for a while - Nope, I’m just too lazy!

4 - Eat ice-cream / cake / chocolate / anything sugary sweet, creamy and fatty - Totally out of question. I really have to watch my weight right now!

5 – Hear to my feel good song – Mine would be Alanis Morissette “Hand in My Pocket”. I’m blasting it on my mini stereo right now. I feel a little bit better upon hearing this line "Everything's gonna be fine..fine..fine!".

6 - Do something crazylike poking someone? I’m all alone in the office right now.

8 – Talk to Someone - My bestie is in Japan and I shouldn't bore her with my work story. Out of question.

9 – Go shop for something nice for myselfCan’t do it right now. I’ve splurge in Raya shopping and now I’m saving up for a holiday.

10- Go make someone happyI should try this out. I really have to patch things back with that particular person that I hurt just now. Maybe it'll not make that person happy, but at least a bit relief that I realized my mistake.
Be right back!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good luck...!!!
How do u feel rite now, dear?
rawsktar said…
blog about it is d best way for me. tp kdg2 tpaksa sembunyikan mcm2. tak syok juga.
u can always poke someone kat facebook. hehe.
adzsha said…
alahai kesian nyer..wat happened nad..next time feel free to kacao aku ok..

hang in there girlfren!!
Nadym said…
Hey gurls! Thanks for your support and concern!! Memang tension tahap Gaban dah nih...