Ho..Ho..Holiday!- Part I

Guess where these photos were taken from?


LANGKAWI!
I just got back from a short vacation there and I’m still thrilled about the whole trip.

Why? First, is due to the fact that my work so far have brought me to a few countries including the remote areas in Malaysia, but prior to this vacation, I never set my foot in Langkawi – not even for courses/teambuilding etc. Whenever there was an opportunity arisen, I usually been shoved away somewhere else for that ‘all important job’.

Secondly, I had always wanted to go for a holiday on my own. I was not expecting some luxurious or action-packed holiday, but what I really want is a golden gateway somewhere- where I can be take a break from all the work/life routines and be careless and carefree even for a short while.
My idea of a perfect vacation - loitering at the beach

But me, being me, I just don’t like planning ahead for everything, which resulted me got tangled in other commitments – I had time for everything else except for myself. However, prior to Lin’s wedding last August, it just came to my realization that I need to go for an all girls holiday really soon before all my girl friends got hitched. It was now or never.

But besides discussing with Raject about going for a holiday together, I hadn’t do nothing much about it. So I must say that I really owe Raject a lot on this trip. She was the one who observed the flight fares offer, Goggle about the holiday destination, book the hotel – basically she did everything and all I had to do was to say yes or no and pay for my part.

With my travel buddy - Raject

So after not so much of deliberation, I applied for a 2 days leave, packed my bag and I was off to go to Langkawi!

Comments

rawsktar said…
hehehe..apa aktiviti kat pulau tuh?aku dh lama giler tak gi langkawi..padahal umah sekangkang kera..eh btw, kamu masih di wangsa maju ke beb??
Nadym said…
Babe, you'll know about it in my next entry! Aku tinggal dekat2 situ lagi.