I'm a Meat Eater!

I’m writing this entry from Taipei and it has been 8 days now since I left KL. And only God knows how I miss home and right now I’m really craving for meat!!

You see, I’m here for a workshop and the organizer have to cater for 20 participants from 16 different countries. So with such diversity of nationalities and all, I just opt for vegetarian food, to avoid any hassle for the organizer.

Furthermore, I don’t want the others to think that it is difficult to be a Muslim. So I have veggies for lunch and dinner and I guess I’ve tasted all kind of veggies that Taiwan has. And while the veggies are tasty, sweet and fresh-mind you that Taiwan has the freshest agriculture products and of very excellent quality, but still it can’t replace the juicy-berlemak taste of meat. And as I’m writing this, I’m really craving for a Big Mac and
nasi lemak rendang ayam….

And here’s what I have had for my meals so far…………………

Korean Style Veggies

Curry Veggie with Rice

Comments

honeybun said…
takpe takpe..bawak bersabar...dah balik nanti boleh kenduri daging!!!
But the food looked good though!!
Nadym said…
Thanks! The taste is not so bad, tapi dah namanya tekak Melayu kan...hehehe!