Living in A Suitcase

Update

27th to 28th November - Ipoh, Perak

Got the directive to go there while I'm in Perlis, 5 hours before my flight back to KL.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

My schedule for November

4th to 19th November - Workshop in Taiwan

20th to 21st November - Office

23rd to 24th November - Alor Setar, Kedah

25th to 27th November - Perlis

29th to 30th November - There is a big fat chance that I have to go to Penang

I hardly have time for myself, so how am I going to have a relationship then?

Comments

Adinina said…
hai nadeema..uih lamanye tak jumpe ko..maybe the last one was at our *pumpkin school*..

take care..go travel while u still can..myself has additional *luggages* now so takley outstation sgt...hehehe..

*what's ur email? let me add!
Nadym said…
Thanks Nina, glad to hear from you!! Tapi kalau asyik travel pun boring juga. My email add nadeema_99@yahoo.com. Keep in touch ya!
adzsha said…
NAD!!!!!
aku baca pun dah terasa letih..apapun just take care n keep in touch k..