I don’t really know what’s happening to me, but I haven’t been quite myself lately.

Everything doesn’t feel right. And I hate being in this situation.

And it’s not that time of the month…

I don’t know how to describe about what I’m feeling right now and I don’t really quite sure what’s causing it.

I’m just emotionally not here nor there.

I’m neither happy nor sad.

I’m not tensed nor too relax.

I don’t want to be alone but I don’t want to be surrounded with people.

I just feel empty. Aimless.

I feel like a robot, carrying my duty and responsibility as a worker, daughter, whatsoever without having any feeling and putting so much thinking into it at all.

I hate my own guts.

I guess I got a word to describe it - Floating – I guess that’s the word. I’m floating, my mind is floating.

Comments

rawsktar said…
owh..mungkinkah jiwa kau tengah kaco??

nadym;

aku pun penah rasa mcm ko. it will get better in time, kata leona lewis.
Anonymous said…
Holiday time, may be?