Kartun Muzikal

I have a confession to make – even at this age, I still love watching cartoons. I’m not referring to Manga here or any of the canggih type - but the ol’ school one.

I admit of being in front of the TV watching Sponge Bob Square Pants (Patrick adalah makhluk dengan personaliti yang sangat interesting!), Chibi Maruko Chan (version manusia pun ada gak kat 8TV dulu, tapi now dah takde dah), Pingu, Bob The Builder (kenapa agaknya kartun suka guna nama Bob?) And of course kartun yang mature sket – Futurama. Dulu-dulu TV3 used to view this show.

I used to follow “Afterworld” – however I’m not really sure whether it can be considered as a cartoon, coz the series are so damn serious and deep- just my type. Unlike the usual cartoon that depends so much on the action, Afterworld wasn’t so much of the action – in fact most of the time they used still photos – but the strength lies in voice talents as it was a narrative type of story. But I haven’t seen if for quite sometimes now, so dah lost track of the episodes.

But here I want to share about my current favorite – a musical cartoon. Bukanlah kartun Disney dengan suara Celine Dion or Peabo Bryson singing at the back. I’m talking about WONDERPETS. Kartun yang sangat cute dengan lagu-lagu harmoni yang bertemakan nilai-nilai murni..hebat kan? Tapi style menyanyi very musical, ala-ala Pavarotti..hehehe

Wonderpets are about the 3 superheroes – anak hamster-Linny, anak turtle-Todd and anak itik- Ming-ming. Diaorang (or should I say 'diaekor'?) ni kerjanya menyelamatkan haiwan dalam kesusahan. Antara kes-kes high profile Wonderpets ni ialah anak panda tersangkut atas pokok sebab banyak sangat makan bamboo, anak ikan buntal tersangkut dalam tumbuhan laut, anak kangaroo yang sesat, anjing poodle di Eiffel Tower – bak kata semua kes kecemasan haiwan di seluruh dunia, tak kira darat dan laut. Very global…

I love both the English and Bahasa version because suara yang diaorang guna sangatlah cute. I suspected that this cartoon is meant for children between the age of 3-5 , but what the heck, I still enjoy it. More over I know a couple of mak budak di Ipoh that love this cartoon too!! (I know you read this Dal!)

Before I pen off let’s sing the Wonderpets song – word of caution, once you hear the song, you can’t get it out of your head!

“Telefon-telefon berbunyi” – Ulang 2 kali, nada serious
“Ada haiwan dalam kesusahan” – Ulang 2 kali
“Ada haiwan dalam kesusahan di sana” – suara tenor

”Linny, Todd dan Ming-Ming juga”
“Wonderpets datang membantu”
“Apa yang penting – KERJASAMA” – Ulang 2 kali

“ Kami tak besar, dan kami tak kuat”
“ Bila bekerjasama semua jadi mudah..”

Comments

rawsktar said…
erk..kartun ni channel apa? mcm best jer.
Nadym said…
Aness! Memang best pun! TV9 version BMelayu, Senin sampai Sabtu 2.30 ptg.
Nickelodeon ada version English.
Anonymous said…
oggy and the cockroaches? haha!
x pnah tgk la wonderpets nieh, tp mmg cam bes
Anonymous said…
Anak aku sampaikan salam terharu dia pada ko.. tak sangka ada fanatic fan wonder pets sama cam dia... cume die wonder time bile sebenarnya yang ko tengok ni version melayu nih.. dia tengok balik tadika tapi ko????!!!!