Tagging Game

I've been tagged by Sham and the deal is I have to use Google Image to search the answers to the 13 questions below. I have to choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as my answer.

Here it goes...

I am... an
I really want to go...to Bikini Bottom and meet my hero

My favorite place..........

My fav things are..............
and....

My fav drink is.....

My fav food are...


and...

My fav colour is ........ I live in..... I was born in............. I attended....... and


My fav story is............
These are my hobbies...........
and..............
And I definitely wish for.......... more of these...



and...

p/s: I'm being very vain....kan

Comments

~Je~ said…
Nasib baik ko tak tag aku... and please don't... hehehe...
Anonymous said…
thank u thank u kak nadeema for spending some time buat tag yg chumel ini hehe
sori la lmbt komen, asik terlupa :D