Yucks!!

Being an avid user of the LRT, I find that being confined in a small, stuffy place like the Putra LRT is really torturous. Especially if you are the ungrateful one yang dihimpit-himpit macam sardin ditambah pula dengan bau-bauan yang menghimpit perasaan.So what I do to kill the time and boredom of commuting alone is people watching.
And today I watched something that was really 'interesting'. There was this guy standing near the LRT door. He got spiky hair-do, wore dangling earing on both ears but suprisingly he was clad in the office attire. Perhaps he was in the creative industry what so ever. Then there was this petite guy came into the LRT. He was smartly dress in office attire that were figure hugging, (I suspected it was from G2000). He got stylish hair do too, but I couldn't help but to notice that he was quite err..how do I put it..lembut sikit lah.
Tapi yang tak tahan tu when I noticed that the spiky hair guy asyik jeling-jeling kat mamat petite tu. Jeling-jeling jer okay lagi, but when he went to the extend to make this really sexual remark using the tongue, aku pulak yang rasa uwew..yucks... kelakar pun ada gak. Seriously the petite guy noticed that too, and just like any other person that was sexually harrassed, he looked blushed and very uneasy. He even tried to step aside. Pity him..Begitulah dunia di akhir zaman...

Comments