Getting There...

I went for a wedding last night in Merak Kayangan – yes they held the wedding reception on a working day. I didn’t know the reason they had it on Thursday night though, perhaps the place was fully booked during the weekend (I heard that you have to book at least a year ahead!) or it was because some other reason-significant date for the couple or stuff like that.
Anyway, I don’t intend to elaborate on the wedding, it was just that on our way there, ML said something to my great astonishment..

He said, “Tinggal 100 hari lagi before our wedding..’”
I said “ Is it true? OH MY GOD!”

~ silent-fumbling with the buttons on my kebaya batik. I always do that whenever I was nervous, angry, anxiety~

I asked him “ Are you sure, really..really sure?”
~Dumb question, as if I didn’t have a calendar, or just recover from short term memory lost. ~

But instead of questionning my absent-minded respond, ML being ML, so patiently he began calculating the days and the months for me oh-so-patiently and guess what, he was almost right.We got exactly 104 days before our wedding!

I'm getting wedding-jitters already..For the record, I do want to marry him =) I was just nervous because there are too many things to do, but too little time and resources..This is not like organizing for any other work-related-event, this is a personal and intimate function I must say for me, him and everyone who loves us.

Comments

rawsktar said…
oit oit. jemput aku!
Nadym said…
Sudah tentu..dengan partner tau..hehehe
adzsha said…
sampai hati tak bgtau pun huhuhu..just kidding!

im so HAPPY for u dear..

still, update update