Shrewd

I’m easily irritated and annoyed. Period.

So I (we) had quite a tiring day yesterday. Got up at 4.30 a.m. in order to be at the Kuantan airport in time to catch the 6.50 a.m. flight. Then straight from KLIA we went for a dialogue session at the UN Building which lasted for about 3 hours.

So I went to the office haggard and decided to forgo lunch for a siesta. I woke up half and hour later, feeling a bit refresh and ready to kick back. But my high-spirit did not last for long as a few hours later this particular person came to my desk and asked me to pass this message to a colleague of mine - “Ask *** to make reservation at KLCC for ***, tapi bukan yang twin tower tu ya, the one near the taman,”

I was like OMG- a total annoyance! I’m not quite sure whether I should feel this way, as the message was meant for another person, but the way she said those words in bold – even though not directly meant to me – very annnoying and snobbish. It insulted my (our) intelligence. And I hate it when people do that.
Usually I don't like to blow our own trumpet =), but we had been organizing this particular event for years, at various places, once for almost 20,000 people. Yes there were flaws here and there, but for this person to think that we could not differentiate between KL Twin Tower, Suria KLCC and KL Convention Centre (KLCC)..oh please….

Comments

Hah? Twin Tower? My goodness... Sampai macam tu sekali? that was soooooooooo unappropriate! You know what... I actually dah malas dengan semua benda tu but what else to do... at the end of the day... we are the stupid, the lembap walaupun kita dah buat yang terbaik...even my parents who brought me to the world never ever use those words towards me...

I'm still considering an offer from a company... konfius lagi...

whatever it is, just remember this... "It's for you to do or die, not for you to reason why"...