Life after that...

Alhamdulillah, MH (previously known as ML) and I are now married! It has been 12 days since we first entered the new phase of our life and I’m still trying to get used to be referred to as Puan =)

I don’t intend to spill on the details of the wedding in this entry as I haven’t got my wedding pics yet. Tak surprise lah kan =) But some of the pics taken by family and friends who attended the wedding (thanks guys for coming!) are already in the Facebook. I seriously hope the pics will turn out well as I’m not the photogenic type, unlike MH who can effortlessly strikes a pose even with the phone camera! As for me even if I gave my brightest smile, somehow it in the pics it will turn out either muka sedih or mata kuyu huhuhuu. That’s why I prefer candid photos, it’s more natural.
Undeniably other than the addressing-thing there are a lot of other things that we need to get used to. There are still lot about him that I need to learn and understand especially since we decided to get married not too long after our relationship became serious. You see, even if ML and I had known each other for almost a year, it was only in last March that we became serious, followed with the ‘meet-the-parents’ session, then merisik in which our parents straight away fixed the date for the wedding. And it all happened so fast and sometimes I myself did not believe that I'm now married with him =)

Anyways, it’s only been 3 days that MH and I are actually living the real live as husband and wife. We had a back-to-back wedding receptions for both sides on the 3rd and 4th October and had gone straight for the honeymoon after the wedding. And I guess we’d been to Bali a little too long. We just came back last weekend and so now we are back to reality. Wish us well!

Comments

marmalade said…
congratulations nadym! =)