PhotoGedik

Owh, I haven't share in here yet that during my trip to New York I had a chance to meet a few famous people, and here there are........
I met with the President and the First Lady!

Tyra asked me to join the next season of America's Next Top Model!

I got the chance to catch up with my former group mates too!

I took the time to straightened things out with Angelina, I was not the third person in their Brangellina story....
Who want the ol' Brad Pitt anyway, because I have Hugh Grant with me!

Sempat juga bergossip-gossipan bersama Kak J.Lo!

But it was not all play, I had to get down to business anyway...
Like handing over to Bush surat berhenti kerja dia....

Teach Einstein a thing or two about grooming...

Playing host with the Clintons....
Discussing women issues with Oprah...
and meeting with Bill Gates...

From all the work, I was really exhausted, but don't worry...

I got my ER doctor with me....
And my yellow friend to cheer me!

Madame Tussaud, New York

Comments

adzsha said…
n i thought dulu ko group Elite? hehe
nicely written captions..hahaha
Nadym said…
Lin, gambar kumpulan elite kena ada gambar ko dgn dalina sekali hehehe.
marmalade said…
er, excuse me... please take your hands off from mr clooney. i thought i have already made it clear that HE IS MINE? :p
hahahahaha.

you gi madame tussauds kat new york eh? best! i went to the london branch. tapi takde angelina jolie :(