Preparation for the BIG Day

~Ini adalah entry yang terkebelakang, due to my laziness to post it earlier... =D ~

Preparing to welcome the lil' one to the family seems to be endless! Since it is our first time experience, it was quite difficult to distinguish between the must-have items with the things that are 'not-so-needed, but convenient to have' especially as we were browsing through the appealing baby stores and various mommy-to-be blogs where they raved about so many stuff and what-not.Even I had prepare a list of things to get for the baby, there's always additional stuff to be added later on because some mommies said it is very useful, good for the baby, bla bla bla. Up to a point I had to refrain myself from reading the product reviews, forum discussion etc sebab takut terpengaruh! After a few 'updated lists' later and 'ziarah' ke MotherCare dan kedai-kedai yang sewaktu dengannya, I finally satisfied that my preparation for the baby was almost complete.

The final purchase was Medela Free Style Breast Pump which was also my most expensive purchase so far. This was also a result from sneaking at various blogs, where they gave great reviews about it. Moreover, I am very determined to breastfeed my baby exclusively,insya Allah. So I guess this is a good investment. My brother got it for me from the States, so I got it at half the price of what the offer in the stores in Malaysia. Having said that, we still has not got the bottle warmer/sterilizer and car seat yet. Rasanya tak begitu urgent, but we'll definitely need that for the later.

Inilah antara preparation kami untuk si kecik...dah tak sabar!!

MH a.k.a. Abah hard at work

Taada! Baby crib dah siap

Baby clothes that were purchased when I was in NY . Tapi Thomas Pink Abah punya, Coach Mama punya =DMittens,booties and hair accessories
Baby care and bathing set

Stuff to be brought to the hospital. Emergency bag and food basket. From left, isotonic drink, air selusuh, air zam-zam and air selawat

Comments