Ramadhan Kareem

Image from Google
Salam Ramadhan! It's been a looooong time since I last updated my blog. I have way toooo many things happening in my life now that I'm not really sure where to start.

But I guess I'll start with the good news first, I'm now 20-weeks pregnant, alhamdulillah. The first trimester had been very challenging - I couldn't hardly eat anything at all and I was fatigue most of the time. But as I'm reaching towards the end of my second trimester now, I'm feeling much better, alhamdulillah. Yesterday I went for my monthly check-up and we already knew the gender. But I'll keep it secret from you guys until my baby is born..hihihi.
Image from Google
Second good news is my baby brother (he's 29 this year, so not so baby lah!) is getting married in November. As I'm writing this, he is still in the U.S and will only be back for good somewhere in October. I was kinda nervous too thinking about all the preparations that need to be made. Wedding is such a huge affair not only for the couple, but for the family as well. And did I mention that the wedding date is soooo close with my due date? I could imagine me, being heavily pregnant during that time, running around etc., I hope I can make it!

I'm also happy to report that I'm much happier now working at my new place. I have been here for almost 8 months and even though we had to start from scratch, I'm very grateful with our accomplishments thus far. This doesn't mean that the work load is lesser here than my previous place, in fact the challenge is much higher, but let put is this way - half of the stress is gone =)

I guess that's all for now, at least for a starter. Stay positive + happy everyone!

Comments