A Quick Hi!

Wow, my last entry was dated 5 February. Agaknya memang tema 'update' blog sebulan sekali? Since this is my blog,  it's a good thing that I don't have to explain to anybody about my 'absence' from blogging. Hahahaha...
 
But if I must blame someone or something for my absence, I'll say the two main reasons are - (1) Lack of TIME (who hasn't?!) and (2) My current fascination with Instagram. Wah, macamlah ada beribu gambar dalam tu! I have posted only 19 photos so far, but it is kinda additive, don't you think? Like the saying, a picture tells a thousand words! Oh yes, I also blame Instagram it for my deteriorating writing skills. Boleh?
 
Ok,here's a quick glance of what I'm up to lately...
 
I'm back to work after taking the full - 90 days maternity leave. Yeah, you heard me right. 90-days of being a full time mom! Like all other mothers who enjoyed the benefit - I have to thank the Ministry of Women, Family and Community Development who had fight for it for years! *I'll blog about my experience later, ya!*
 
Our house renovation is 90% complete and we'll be moving to the new house this weekend, insha Allah. *I'll blog about it too, ok!*
 
Baby Aydeen is 3-months plus already and boy, he is such a chatty baby =) Tak tau ikut perangai siapa hehehe. He also smiles and laughes a lot. Alhamdulillah, so far, tak susah nak jaga si bujang kecil ni. My mom who is taking care of both Adeelia and Aydeen said that too. *Yang ni, boleh follow dalam FB atau Instagram, hehehe!*
 
Last but not least, Kak Long Adeelia yang semakin banyak cakap dan panjang akal =) Adeelia excited nak pindah sebab nak pergi school. *This one need blog-hopping for research!*
 
Hmmm...lot of things to be settled in the next few months - the furnishing for the house, Aqiqah Aydeen, play school for Adeelia, finding a new maid, and the list goes on...
 
What ever it is, hopefully, it will  not take me another month to post something in this blog =) Stay tuned =)

Comments