Sabtu nan indah...

Selamat pagi semua! Setelah sekian lama menulis backdated post, hari ini nak cuba menulis tentang current affairs pula. Tak ler terasa ketinggalan sangat heheheh....Actually the main reason that I can afford to write today is because both of my precious lil' ones are still sleeping. MH pula outstation. So I have the whole morning for myself!! This is quite an achievement after 7++ months (since I got Aydeen)!! Hooray!
 
Here's what I (or we?) had been up to lately:
 
The kids - Adeelia has started school. Not even play school, but the actual tadika near to our home. It has been 2 months now and I'm glad that we had made the decision to send her there. Eh, it's not that she's making tremendous achievement academically,. I don't even expect that pun. It's just that now she has her own routine, she's lots more happier. You see, Adeelia is such an active and out going kid. Even though my Mom has been really great in taking care of her while MH and I are working, her energy level just goes up every hour of the day and after a while, she gets bored being in the house the whole time. Kesian juga to my Mom because she's also looking after Baby Aydeen. At least, during the 4-hours Adeelia at school, my Mom can have a little peace at home.
 
So far Adeelia has been really rajin going to school, even on certain days when she feels not going, she will still go anyway. I guess she enjoy interacting with new friends and the teachers as well. On my side, kenalah bangun awal sikit to prepare her bekal and prepare her for school.
 
Aydeen pula making very much progress lately. I was away for one day for a short working trip and when I return home the next day, Aydeen dah nampak 2 batang gigi and he's progressing from struggling to lift his body to crawl, to crawl dengan lajunya and had started memanjat!! Lasak juga si boboi ni, now tidur pun dah kurang. Malam kalau tak 2-3 pagi, dia still aktif round sana sini. Memang tempoh meletihkan lah sekarang ni. Tapi mungkin bagus untuk Ramadhan, so tak ler terlepas waktu sahur heheheh.
 
The house - we'd been moving here for about 3 months now. Alhamdulillah everything is fine, just that I'm quite struggling in some areas especially to set a system and to organize those little stuff. My main goal is to get my kitchen well organized and fully functioning. Next is to finish spring cleaning my wardrobe which is by the way, full of those unused clothes because I don't fit in it anymore. Sigh! The two goals sounds easy, I know. But being a full time working mom, with two small-attention demanding kids, it is not that easy. The fact that my current maid is unreliable, isn't helping too. But I will do something about it, definitely, insya Allah.
 
The personal goal - despite of hectic, kids-oriented life, I have a few little personal goals that I want to achieve too. First, is of course to shred those extra kilos away ---- fast. I had not been really consistent and eventually discipline enough in controlling my calorie intake. One day I can be quite mindful of what I eat, and the next day I can eat be eating like a 'tuut'. Hahahaha. I guess the reason I'm not so rigid with my diet is because I'm still BF Aydeen. So as BF mom, I feel hungry most of the time. Right? No?
 
Ops, the kids are up! Time to lo-out =) Till then, bye-bye!


Comments