A Fresh Beginning

Hello everybody!!

As of February 2017, I'm no longer a student sob..sob..sob. Alhamdulillah, I'd completed the 3-semester course and had report back to work early this month. See how fast the time flies when you are having fun? Ahaks! So this is it. No more surviving each day in jeans and T-shirts, carrying the backpack around campus. I'm now back to work, back to the real working world..hush!

Well, truth to be told, while I was enjoying my time with my studies and new friends, I think the 15 months break from the office is just enough for me. Not later, not sooner. 


I'm so grateful that the opportunity to pursue my studies came during the time when my motivation was very low, the environment had become so toxic and I literally had to drag myself to work.


So, the study leave was very much (read: desperately) needed. I enjoyed my student life - making new friends, interesting discussions with the lecturers, undertaking the tasks and most importantly, I really value the novelty of the 'academic world ' where I can take a look at any issues with a broader and freer perspective, form my own opinion and defend my own argument.



However, after a while, I had this 'incomplete' feeling inside of me - the urge to actually do something about the concepts and ideas that I had in my mind. I found that while the process of 'filling' the knowledge reservoir is fulfilling, it is no longer satisfying. Of course I would wanted to further my studies in the future, but for now, it's time for some action. I'm the type of person who in constant need for a purpose -- to keep me going and actually living. So when one conquest is over, I'm striving to start a new one. For now, am quite satisfied with the 'developing the mind' stage and really need to do something. To plan, execute and see the ideas growing. 

So here I am, reporting back to work. For better or for worse 😳



"Passion will keep you going when the going gets tough" - David Copperfield

Comments