Knife

Hello peeps!

I guess this is not the best way to make my comeback to this page after a 9-month hiatus. But well, I guess this is exactly where I want to be at this moment.

I came across this old song 'Knife' in one of the CDs that I found in my car. It's so ironic that I keep on repeating that song in my car on my way to and off work almost everyday. It felt so true, especially when it comes to the chorus part:

Cuts like a knife
How will I ever heal
I'm so deeply wounded
Knife
Cuts like a knife
You cut away the heart of my life

When I pretend
Wear a smile to fool my dearest friends
I wonder if they know
It's just a show


Little did I knew that yesterday my world crumbles, again. It is caused by the same knife that had stabbed me at the same spot, and yet the pain remained just as deep 😢 

But I still got to wake up, put on a fake smile and face the world today, as if nothing ever happened despite the fact that I'm dying inside right now...



 

Comments